Followers

Friday, April 15, 2011

alone =.="

hye, hello all. I am now back at their own. there is no partner to accompany me again. Ifeel very excited :) coz there is no longer a nuisance in my life. and no longer want to keep my feelings to anyone. Now I can concentrate more on my family. spending time with them. if earlier, my boyfiee always wanted me to respond to the orders he gave.so I was not comfortable. So, I decided to break up with him, at the same time, I feel very sad :'( , because the people I love is no longer available to accompany me, when I like, even when I am sad. but do not worry, I'm not complaining premises of what happened.all that is wise. So I get with an open mind, so now my life more fun with your family loved ones. yes thank god:)

No comments:

Post a Comment